ORGANISATION SYSTEM PERFORMANCE
Learn and grow with Dibta’s five phase transformation model to define the culture of your organization and people, measure staff’s commitment, analyse culture gaps, create culture window actions and engagingly promote cultural standards..
Developing Corporate Values
A 7 day program designed to support the implementation of the Performance Management System by developing the “Value Descriptors” and supporting “Behaviors Rating Instrument (BRI)” based on the Corporate Values then train the relevant staff to utilize this BRI to facilitate their Performance Appraisals.
- Define the 5 IIB Corporate Values and develop the “Value Descriptor” based on the 7 Culture Commitment Levels.
- Develop the “Value Descriptor & Behaviors Rating” Instruments.
- Communicate to the staff involved in understanding, accepting, embracing, practicing & promoting the required “Organizational Behaviors”.
- Train the relevant staff on utilizing the “Behaviors Rating Instrument” when conducting Performance Appraisals.
Developing the “Culture Transformation Team” & Implementation Strategies
A 2 days Action Planning & Vision Community Initiation Workshop to create a shared vision and actions by:-
- Collectively identifying the required strategies and developing their Implementation Plans.
- Generating the “Extraordinary” Team spirit among the Culture Transformation Team.
Developing Organizational Culture “Value” Definition & Road Map
To engage and energies critical/key members among organization’s HR/Support Dept. to “Renew & Mastermind” organization’s Cultural Transformation Initiative.
Culture Transformation Readiness Diagnosis
A 3 day assessment, coaching & consulting session designed to conduct diagnosis, assess and profile the current Organization Culture & it’s supporting systems to:-
- Establish the readiness of the “Organization and its performance system” to undertake this project
- Profile and map the current “Organization Culture”
- Identify key “Change Players” in the organization
- Induct the “Change Master” into the “DIBTA Culture Transformation” Methodology
Developing Organizational’s Culture “Value” Definition & Roadmap
A 3 day Top Management Teambuilding Workshop to energies the senior management team by:-
- Renewing Sr. Management’s commitment to the Direction, Vision & Strategies
- Spearheading Cultural Enhancement
- Forging a stronger and closer relationship among senior management team-members
Culture Blueprint Scrubbing & Validation
A 3 days “Consulting Backroom” Processing to review, reword, reformate and validate the outcome of the “Culture Blueprint” Workshops:-
- Review the integration & connectivity of the Blueprint
- Customize & Reword any behavioural descriptors if required
- Develop “Culture Model” options & alternatives
- Prepare “Senior Mangement Presentation” package for Culture Implementation Team
- Train CIT to present “Blueprint & Roadmap” to Senior Mangement.
Senior Management “Culture Blueprint” Workshop
A ½ day Facilitated Workshop to approve and display visible commitment for “Culture Transformation Program” .
Senior Management Teaming Workshop
A 4 day workshop designed for senior management to create a shared vision and actions by:-
- Committing and swiftly executing “Productivity Enhancement” Strategy.
- Envisioning and energizing the “Extraordinary
- Performance Spirit” among the Sr. Management Team.
Cross Department Team Building Workshop
A 4 day Cross Department Teambuilding workshop to enhance the performance of the Major Project team by collectively developing a Systemic “Performance Improvement Master-plan”; galvanizing the “Human Factor” of the Performance System. At the end of the workshop the participants will be able to:-
Cross Culture Team Building Workshop
A 2 day workshop designed to Motivate and synergize the team, Team engagement, Promote team Communication and Understand importance of Diversity and Inclusiveness.
Interested to learn more about our programs and solutions? Get in touch with us now!